It’s Year 8 for me running the Pantry! Time truly flies when you’re having fun. And I’m having so much fun, thanks to you!
Whenever I get to talk to one of you in person, on the phone, or online, I realize what great persons my customers are.
We make a connection, realize we have the same values and goals, share a laugh. I really enjoy this part of the business!
It’s going to be another grand season. What’s new?
- Molasses is now back in stock and a fresh shipment of N-fixing bacteria is on the way, to arrive around the end of January.
- I have found a new powdered endo-ecto-mycorrhizal fungi product I’m very excited about.
- Coming soon will be a new liquid humic/fulvic acids product that is more convenient to use than powder (but I will also keep offering the more economical powder).
- Responding to popular demand, I reintroduced a human grade EM product called Vita Biosa; details online and in my next blog.
- I recently lowered the price on the textbook Working With Nature as I now get a better deal on it, and am happy to pass on the savings.
- And finally, I’m working on bringing in a high quality, more affordable compost tea brewer. Stay tuned for updates on that one…!
Special e-transfer incentive: Free Samples! Consider payment by e-transfer. It’s really fast and easy and it helps me keep my costs down, as credit card transactions come with hefty charges for the Pantry. At the checkout, select the interac e-transfer option to pay for your order, and I will reward you with a free sample of that new endo-ecto mycorrhizal fungi product. It’s much appreciated!
So, thank you for continuing to supporting a local/Canadian, independent, one-woman enterprise. I believe in quality over quantity. I believe in the cause. And I will go the extra mile to make sure you’re happy. Let’s dare to garden differently, together!